We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Website.
- Privacy. We will not share the names, email and other information collected with others.
- Consent. You consent to our communicating with you about the website and campaign by SMS, text message, email or other electronic means.
- Copyright. All content in the website, unless otherwise indicated, logo, text, pictures, information is the property of the Campaign. If you believe any content infringes upon any copyright you own or control you may notify the Campaign at email@example.com
- User Content. The Website and related social media platforms may include interactive areas where users can post comments, images and other content. By using the Website you agree not to post any content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading. The Campaign takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by the user.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Campaign and their respective personnel from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses arising out of or related to any user content posted on the Website or other Campaign social media platforms.
- Disclaimers. The materials contained in the Website are provided on an “as is basis” without warranties of any kind. The campaign is not responsible or liable for any third-party content.
- Questions and Contact Information. Questions or comments about the Website may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: August 1, 2020