10 Reasons to vote for Kaydor Aukatsang
- He will serve to fulfill the vision of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and work hard to resolve the Tibet issue based on the Middle Way Approach. He will strengthen Tibetan unity, democracy and institutions.
- He has held three of the senior most positions in the CTA: Special Advisor to the Sikyong; Representative of His Holiness the Dalai Lama to Washington, DC; and Chief Resilience Officer.
- Having worked closely with Sikyong and under the 14th and 15th Kashag, he is the best person to build on the good work of the current Kashag and also introduce much-needed initiatives.
- He has a very detailed understanding of the needs of the CTA, Tibetan community in exile, and the diaspora community; and has a viable plan to address the needs.
- He has extensive experience in་international relations, diplomacy,་development work and project་management.
- He will invest in the early education་of Tibetan children, document and་promote Tibetan history, implement new་initiatives on language and culture, make་CTA and the Tibetan freedom movement་more digitally driven, elevate the role of་youth, and pivot CTA into more movement་building.
- He is sincere, honest, hardworking་and results-oriented. He can be་assertive when needed but prefers to build་teams, delegate and empower others.
- He is open-minded and progressive་while deeply rooted in Tibetan culture་and identity.
- He comes from a family with a long་history and tradition of service to the་community and the freedom struggle.
- He has attended some of the top་educational institutions with a་Masters from the Fletcher School, Tufts་University, USA and a Bachelors from St.་Stephen’s College, Delhi University.